• Kansas River levee closed for construction of Bowersock Mills & Power Co.’s new plant on the north bank. Users will be detoured to city streets crossing at the controlled intersection of North Second and Locust streets. Completion: late 2012.
• Water lines will be replaced along 23rd Street from approximately Barker Avenue to just east of the Douglas County Maintenance yard, 711 E. 23rd St. Sanitary sewer piping will be reconstructed along the Burroughs Creek alignment north and south of East 23rd Street. These projects will close North Perimeter Road and East 23rd Street Frontage Road throughout construction. Completion: June 2012.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. Completion: late 2012.
U.S. Highway 69
• Northbound left lane closed from 103rd Street to 91st Street in Overland Park for reconstruction work. Completion: spring 2012.
• Various lane closures between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday from U.S. Highway 169 to Interstate 435 for pavement repair work. Completion: Tuesday.
• Westbound left lane and then eastbound left lane closed between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday for barrier wall sweeping. Completion: Wednesday.