Advertisement

Archive for Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fire Saturday caused an estimated $50,000 in damage to building

April 18, 2012

Advertisement

A fire that occurred early Saturday at a building in the 2200 block of Silicon Avenue caused an estimated $50,000 in damage. Investigators also determined it was an accident, said Division Chief Eve Tolefree, a Lawrence–Douglas County Fire Medical spokeswoman.

Crews were called to the fire about 12:15 a.m. Saturday at the building, which is northeast of 23rd Street and Haskell Avenue. No injuries were reported.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.