Though Kansas University has no universitywide ceremony for students who graduated this fall, several of its schools have individual ceremonies scheduled, starting today.
Baker University will host ceremonies honoring more than 700 graduates on its Baldwin City campus next weekend.
Five KU schools have recognition ceremonies for fall graduates:
• Engineering, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. today, Crafton-Preyer Theater, Murphy Hall.
• Education, 11 a.m. Sunday, Lied Center.
• Journalism and Mass Communications, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Woodruff Auditorium in the Kansas Union.
• College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Lied Center.
• Business, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Lied Center.
Baker University’s School of Professional and Graduate Studies degree ceremony is set for 1 p.m. Dec. 17; its School of Education graduate degree ceremony is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Dec. 17; and its undergraduate degree ceremony for the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Professional Graduate Studies, School of Nursing and School of Education is scheduled for 1 p.m. Dec. 18.
All three of Baker’s ceremonies will take place at the Collins Center in Baldwin City.