Douglas County residents or businesses filing for bankruptcy protection recently in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the District of Kansas, according to court records:
• Heather Nicole Coffey, 743 N Third St., Lawrence.
• Bonita Mary Ellen Bennett, also known as Bonnie Mary Ellen Bennett, 4037 Overland Drive, Lawrence.
• James Robert Jordan, doing business as Central Siding and Home Exterior, 700 Comet Lane, Apt. C203, Lawrence, and Connie Lynn Jordan, doing business as Central Siding and Home Exterior, 3800 Stockade Court, Lawrence.
• Patrick Neil Murphy and Sondra Lynn Murphy, 1820 Bagley Drive, No. 1, Lawrence.
• Jo Lynn Baudin, 530 Eldridge, Apt E3, Lawrence.
• Nason Larry Kloppenborg and Diana Lynn Kloppenborg, 772 E 550 Road, Lawrence.
• John Travis Ward, also known as Travis Ward, 3646 W 10th St., Lawrence.
• John Thomas Durkin, formerly doing business as Durkins Hardware Inc., and Barbara Theresa Durkin, 1229 Oak St., Eudora.