Kansas University Law School students will be offering Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) for Kansas, Missouri and Illinois residents making less than $49,000 per year and who are not itemizing deductions.
The program will be offered at the following sites and times on a first-come, first-served basis:
• Mondays: 6 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. at Green Hall, 1535 W. 15th St.
• Tuesdays: 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Penn House, 1035 Penn.
• Wednesdays: 3 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. at Green Hall.
• Thursdays: 3 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. at Ballard Center, 708 Elm St., and 5 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. at the Lawrence Housing Authority, 1600 Haskell Ave.
• Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. at Green Hall.
The program will not be offered March 15 through March 20, but will be open after that until April 15. For more information, contact Paul Youk at 842-0729 or email@example.com.