Law enforcement report
• Cristy White, 29, Lawrence, was released from Kansas University Hospital in Kansas City, Kan., on Tuesday, said Bob Hallinan, a hospital spokesman. White was injured Saturday night in a two-vehicle wreck at 23rd and Massachusetts streets.
• Jasmine Garland, 17, is hospitalized in fair condition at Kansas University Hospital in Kansas City, Kan., Hallinan said. Lauren Myers, 16, was released Jan. 6 after being treated for critical injuries.
They were passengers in the vehicle that struck a tree at 2:15 a.m. Nov. 29, in the 2500 block of Ousdahl Road. The driver, Casey Alan Anzek, 19, died.
Two other passengers, 20-year-old Anthony Munger and 16-year-old Cora Garland, were also treated for injuries.
• Hazardous material release, 12:24 a.m. Tuesday, 109 Glenview Drive.
• Outside rubbish or trash fire, 11:48 p.m. Monday, 520 North St.
• Smoke or odor removal, 6:41 p.m. Monday, 1909 W. Third St.
• Alarm system activation, 10:19 a.m. Monday, 731 N. Seventh St.