The Rock Chalk Revue advisory board has selected five participants for the annual variety show fundraiser for the Douglas County United Way.
The board selected “Full Speed Ahead” as the 2010 show’s theme. This year’s winning participants are:
• “Ripe,” Kappa Delta sorority and Theta Chi fraternity.
• “Where in the World?” Gamma Phi Beta sorority and Phi Gamma Delta fraternity.
• “Meet Me in Candy Land,” Sigma Kappa sorority and Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity.
• “Flying Solo: A SuperMusical,” Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.
• “Prepare for a Scare,” Alpha Delta Pi sorority and Sigma Nu fraternity.
Last year’s show raised a record $60,000 for the United Way, and this year’s leaders hope to increase that amount.
The show is set for March 4-6 at the Lied Center.