Law enforcement report
• Douglas County Sheriff’s investigators do not suspect foul play in the unattended death of a 29-year-old Lawrence man Sunday at a Clinton State Park campground.
Deputies were called to the scene at 5:35 p.m., said Sgt. Steve Lewis, a police spokesman, after someone discovered the man’s body inside his van. The coroner’s office will perform an autopsy as part of the investigation.
• The Lawrence Police Department arrested a 44-year-old Lawrence man accused of burglary of a vehicle and theft Monday afternoon. According to jail records, he was also arrested on two counts of violating a protective order and three counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $7,500. He was arrested in the 500 block of Fireside Drive at 2:29 p.m. Monday.
• A 51-year-old Lawrence woman was booked into jail at 11:02 a.m. Monday on two charges of aggravated battery. Lawrence Police arrested her at her home in the 1400 block of Haskell Avenue. Bond was not set. Police could not provide additional details Monday night.
• Lawrence police on Monday morning arrested a 27-year-old Lawrence woman accused of forgery, theft and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police arrested her at the KU Credit Union, 2221 W. 31st St.
She was taken to jail at 9:40 a.m., but was later booked on additional charges of aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary and criminal damage to property. Bond was not set. No further details were available Monday.
• A 25-year-old Lawrence woman reported theft of a motor vehicle Sunday morning. Police reports indicate that her 1993 Plymouth Acclaim was stolen in the 100 block of Maple Street at 5:50 a.m. Sunday. She reported that her purse and its contents were also stolen in the incident. Total loss was valued at $1,300.