2008 KU-Texas Tech football
The game was over when...
Kansas quarterback Todd Reesing fumbled late in the first half with the Jayhawks trailing by 14. Texas Tech defensive end Brandon Williams forced the fumble on a sack, and McKinner Dixon recovered to give the Red Raiders the ball at the Kansas 38-yard line. Tech scored five plays later to go ahead 35-14.
Press box statisticians, for somehow managing to keep up with Graham Harrell's offensive output.
Stat of the game
Eight-for-eight. Texas Tech scored touchdowns on each of its first eight full possessions of the game (not counting a drive that was cut short at the end of the first half), and took a 35-14 lead into halftime. During the drive, Red Raiders quarterback Graham Harrell threw all of his game-high five touchdown passes.
KU vs. Texas Tech: Postgame
- Now that was ugly (10-26-08)
- Keegan: Lopsided loss came as a surprise to many (10-26-08)
- Tech QB stunned by margin (10-26-08)
- KU secondary shaken up (10-26-08)
- KU football notes (10-26-08)
- (Expletive) chant remains (10-26-08)
- Game balls & Gassers (10-26-08)
- Keegan Ratings: Sharp tops ratings in loss (10-25-08)
- KU-TT Box Score
- 2008-09 Schedule
- 2008-09 Roster
- 2008-09 Depth Chart
- More football coverage Â»