2008 KU-OU football
The game was over when...
Kansas failed to convert on a third-and-two late in the third quarter while trailing 38-24. Quarterback Todd Reesing's pass attempt to receiver Dezmon Briscoe on a deep pass was incomplete, forcing the Jayhawks to punt.
Jocques Crawford. With the Jayhawks' kick-return game in a significant rut, Crawford provided a spark in replacing Marcus Herford. Crawford returned three kicks for 77 yards, including a season-best 42-yard return in the first quarter, and likely earned himself a starting role at the position.
KU needs ...
A better performance from its pass defense against Texas Tech next week. The Sooners tallied 468 passing yards Saturday, and a strong outing against the notoriously pass-happy Red Raiders could provide a boost heading into the rest of the season.
KU vs. Oklahoma: Postgame
- KA-BOOM! Explosive Sooners blow past Kansas (10-18-08)
- Keegan: Unhurried, Bradford picked Kansas apart (10-18-08)
- KU's Briscoe wanted win (10-18-08)
- Sooner switch secret (10-18-08)
- Kansas football notebook (10-18-08)
- Game balls & Gassers (10-18-08)
- Keegan Ratings: Briscoe breaks out, tops ratings (10-18-08)
- KU-OU Box Score
- 2008-09 Schedule
- 2008-09 Roster
- 2008-09 Depth Chart
- More football coverage Â»