Technology, Entertainment, Design (TED) is an annual conference that brings in some of the most fascinating thinkers to present on topics important to society. In this 18 minute video, David Griffin, director of photography for National Geographic, talks about the power of photography and the role it plays in helping to connect us to the rest of the world.
Photo inspiration: How photography connects us to the rest of the world
August 22, 2008, 11:29 a.m. Updated August 22, 2008, 11:30 a.m.
More like this story
- Former Journal-World staff member Rich Clarkson wins photography award
- Behind the lens with National Geographic photographer Jim Richardson
- Geographic science leaders stress importance of maps, public policy
- Journal-World hosts photography lectures
- Behind the Lens: Learn about photography by getting involved