Archive for Friday, December 22, 2006

On the record

December 22, 2006

Advertisement

Law enforcement report

Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:

Fire calls

¢ Carbon monoxide incident, 9:22 a.m. Wednesday, 2347 Murphy Drive.

¢ Cooking fire, confined to container, 1:22 p.m. Wednesday, 3026 W. Seventh St.

¢ Smoke detector activation, malfunction, 3:26 p.m. Wednesday, 101 N. Mich.

¢ Chimney or fire, confined to the chimney, 8:54 p.m. Wednesday, 1709 E. 21st Terrace.

¢ Cooking fire, confined to container, 9:10 p.m. Wednesday, 2125 Clinton Parkway.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.