5:55 - Adam Crossett 39 field goal. Missouri started the drive in Kansas territory after a Jason Swanson fumble and really had just one productive play - an 18-yard reception by Martin Rucker on third down. After missing his first field goal, Crossett nailed his second. (Missouri 3, Kansas 0).
6:05 - Clark Green 1 run. Kansas benefited from runs of nine and 16 yards by Green, boosted by a facemask penalty. KU converted two third downs on the drive, the second a one-yard run up the gut by Green for six. Scott Webb kick blocked. (Kansas 6, Missouri 3).
12:59 - Jon Cornish 10 run. After Aqib Talib forced a turnover by snatching an option pitch from Brad Smith, KU moved 42 yards on six plays, all runs. Cornish had 22 yards on the last two plays, the second getting into the end zone behind the blocking of Cesar Rodriguez and Charles Gordon. Scott Webb kick. (Kansas 13, Missouri 3).
- 6Sports video: Jayhawks beat Tigers three years in a row
- Hear Mark: Missouri postgame
- Get the stats: KU vs. Missouri box score
- Rested defense keys huge victory
- Keegan: Green golden for KU
- KU secondary shines
- QB didn't fear hook
- From the other side: Smith's struggles put Pinkel in pickle
- Goal posts take a swim
- Jayhawk fans' school pride renewed on homecoming
- Cheerleader reportedly hurt
- How they scored