Journal-World sports editor Tom Keegan was kreamed for the third straight week in his weekly pick-em contest.
Ninety-six contestants knocked off Keegan, who again correctly predicted just three of six Big 12 Conference games. Thirty-one people guessed five of the six games correctly, with most entrants missing Baylor's victory over Iowa State.
John Kaufman was the closest to the Kansas University-Kansas State score, predicting a 17-10 K-State victory. This year's Sunflower Showdown featured the Wildcats winning, 12-3, Saturday in Manhattan.
For his effort, Kaufman will receive a Kream Keegan T-shirt.
- 6Sports video: KU offense fruitless against Wildcats (10-10-05)
- 6Sports video: K-State loss frustrating for defense (10-10-05)
- Coaches not sold on moving home games (10-11-05)
- Notebook: Arrowhead game likely lucrative (10-11-05)
- Keegan kreamed again (10-11-05)
- Kream Keegan
- Kansas football roster
- 2005 KU football schedule
- Sign up for cell phone updates
- Sign up for e-mail updates