Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Building fire, 7:55 p.m. Friday, 2417 Via Linda Drive.
- Grass fire, 2:10 p.m. Friday, 1439 North 1900 Road.
- Gasoline or other flammable liquid spill, 11:40 a.m. Friday, Westbrooke Street.
- System malfunction, other, 12:47 a.m. Friday, 1015 W. 23rd St.
Lawrence Humane Society
Stray dogs brought to shelter
- Shepherd mix, white with brown, male, 5 to 6 years old
- German shepherd mix, black and tan with blue collar, female, 1 to 2 years
- German short hair, white with liver spots and purple collar, female, 3 to 4 years