LJWorld.com weblogs At Whit's End
The weekend's most-viewed stories and returning from staycation
I've returned from my staycation! The first day back is always rough, isn't it? I'm already caught up on email, which is a miracle.
Let's get on with the daily post. Here are LJWorld.com's most-viewed stories from the weekend and the most-commented items in the past 24 hours.
- Kansas man snags huge catfish with invention
- Town Talk: North Lawrence adds flea market-type business; Lawrence fares poorly in economic ranking; West Campus incubator eyeing expansion, funding; roadwork short- and long-term
- Attorneys ask judge to remove city from lawsuit involving death of former KU Athletic Director Bob Frederick
- Power returns to more than 5,000 Westar customers affected by Friday afternoon outage
- Analysis shows Lawrence has high local tax burden
Most-commented items in the last 24 hours