April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Tailgated many years at Chiefs games. It was a hoot. A Sunday morning in October, a comfortable lawn chair, a bloody mary, a Sunday NYT and that awesome breakfast casserole from Wolfermans. Plus the eye candy. Woo-hoo!
Then, pack everything up and trudge into the stadium to watch the Chiefs get their butts beat.
No. Love going to games. But, tailgating is stupid. To me, it is something non-football people who never played the game do....
Yes but only when it's free,
Sigh................ WAKE UP, ANDINI! Nobody likes to tailgate, nobody.
I don't tailgate much anymore. I always drank too much and ended up taking clothes off. Sometimes mine.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.