March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Tailgated many years at Chiefs games. It was a hoot. A Sunday morning in October, a comfortable lawn chair, a bloody mary, a Sunday NYT and that awesome breakfast casserole from Wolfermans. Plus the eye candy. Woo-hoo!
Then, pack everything up and trudge into the stadium to watch the Chiefs get their butts beat.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...