April 17, 2014 |
38° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I've been voting early the past few cycles. While it feels good knowing that I didn't miss my chance because of some unexpected event on election day, and that I didn't have to stand in line, there was just something missing.
This year I'm waiting until election day, just for that old time feeling of the people coming together to choose who will screw us over for the next four years.
I've always voted on Election Day. I like getting my sticker to wear.
I prefer to vote on Election Day.
Why sleep, there is so much illegal voting to do and so little time. Don't let those pesky Tea Party members scare anyone away, now that Is Illegal!
Dang, beat me to it........ You retired guys get up too early to beat to the good comments.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy any size pizza at regular price and get a 2nd for 1/2 price!
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Baby Back Thursday!
· Dine in or carry out Full Slab ala ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Steak Sandwich with one side.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...