April 23, 2014 |
59° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I went to a book signing with a kindle & the author autographed the screen with a sharpie. Makes it harder to read the book that he wrote.
I prefer reading books while lying in bed, the house quiet, the dog laying on the floor, the wife asleep and quiet, for a change.
How do you prefer reading books?
now I gotta dgit outa here.
I prefer the real thing.
But, may go to e-reader due to my eyes having issue with small print.....
Hate reading glasses....
I can dgit, he can dgit. She can dgit, we can dgit. They can dgit, you can dgit. Oh, let's dgit. Can you dgit, baby
Traditional books are easier on my eyes.
I love hard copy books and my new ereader. I can't give up the hard copies though. They are keepers. Electronic books could go away.
I use my eyes as is customary when reading.
From the beginning.
I can "Dgit".
"Dgitally"? Is that the new way to spell "digitally"? Come on, LJW!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...