April 1, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
"Dgitally"? Is that the new way to spell "digitally"? Come on, LJW!
It's the super 1337 spelling.
From the beginning.
I can "Dgit".
I love hard copy books and my new ereader. I can't give up the hard copies though. They are keepers. Electronic books could go away.
Traditional books are easier on my eyes.
If you get just the black and white ereaders with what's I think is called e ink, then it's like reading a book. It isn't backlit.
I can dgit, he can dgit. She can dgit, we can dgit. They can dgit, you can dgit. Oh, let's dgit. Can you dgit, baby
How do you prefer reading books?
now I gotta dgit outa here.
I went to a book signing with a kindle & the author autographed the screen with a sharpie. Makes it harder to read the book that he wrote.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
All-You-Care-To-Eat Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
· We pile the bowl high and serve with ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...