See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
"Dgitally"? Is that the new way to spell "digitally"? Come on, LJW!
It's the super 1337 spelling.
From the beginning.
I can "Dgit".
I love hard copy books and my new ereader. I can't give up the hard copies though. They are keepers. Electronic books could go away.
Traditional books are easier on my eyes.
If you get just the black and white ereaders with what's I think is called e ink, then it's like reading a book. It isn't backlit.
I can dgit, he can dgit. She can dgit, we can dgit. They can dgit, you can dgit. Oh, let's dgit. Can you dgit, baby
How do you prefer reading books?
now I gotta dgit outa here.
I went to a book signing with a kindle & the author autographed the screen with a sharpie. Makes it harder to read the book that he wrote.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
24th Anniversary Burger Week 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers $3.00 Pints of Henry T's own Yankee Tank Beer $5.00 Keep your Yankee Tank Beer Glass
· 24th Anniversary Burger Week 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers $3.00 ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Philly of Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...