March 6, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
"Dgitally"? Is that the new way to spell "digitally"? Come on, LJW!
It's the super 1337 spelling.
From the beginning.
I can "Dgit".
I love hard copy books and my new ereader. I can't give up the hard copies though. They are keepers. Electronic books could go away.
Traditional books are easier on my eyes.
If you get just the black and white ereaders with what's I think is called e ink, then it's like reading a book. It isn't backlit.
I can dgit, he can dgit. She can dgit, we can dgit. They can dgit, you can dgit. Oh, let's dgit. Can you dgit, baby
How do you prefer reading books?
now I gotta dgit outa here.
I went to a book signing with a kindle & the author autographed the screen with a sharpie. Makes it harder to read the book that he wrote.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken Platter with Warm Tortillas
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Bigg's On Mass
$6.99-7.99 Five Great Lunch Specials
· Chopped Beef Sandwich $6.99 Pulled Pork $6.99 Signature ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...