Dec. 13, 2013 |
38° Overcast with Haze
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
"Dgitally"? Is that the new way to spell "digitally"? Come on, LJW!
It's the super 1337 spelling.
From the beginning.
I can "Dgit".
I love hard copy books and my new ereader. I can't give up the hard copies though. They are keepers. Electronic books could go away.
Traditional books are easier on my eyes.
If you get just the black and white ereaders with what's I think is called e ink, then it's like reading a book. It isn't backlit.
I can dgit, he can dgit. She can dgit, we can dgit. They can dgit, you can dgit. Oh, let's dgit. Can you dgit, baby
How do you prefer reading books?
now I gotta dgit outa here.
I went to a book signing with a kindle & the author autographed the screen with a sharpie. Makes it harder to read the book that he wrote.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Southwest ancho chicken taco salad
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...