April 21, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I have to say no. I would find myself not wanting to allow many paroles. Yet, I know that paroles are part of the legal system and the decision must be made on facts and points of law, not my opinion. I don't think I could serve in that capacity in an unbiased manner.
Yep. 5-15 means just that, 5 years minimum!! None of this time off for good behavior crap. Serve the time and then there is not need for parole. No need to monitor them when they are released early. That part of the sytem is outdated, under staffed, and failing.
I voted yes and I am not so sure I would let so many of these people out. Each circumstance is different and would need to reviewed individually, but too many of these folks get out when they shouldn't.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...