March 27, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
As my grandmother used to say, "Fireworks are just blowing up your money."
I love the smell of fireworks. It reminds me of Victory!!!!!
Probably not. It was much more accessible when it was at Clinton Lake. The viewing was also much improved.
We would if we were going to be in town, but we are actually taking a vacation this year. I love going down to Watson Park, listening to the music, eating some good food, visiting with friends. Then crossing over the Constant Park and watching the fireworks. But for the first time in years we are taking a real vacation. You really should try it. It's fun, and just use some bug spray. You won't get bitten. Turn off the computer and join the community.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Big Beef Sancho with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...