Sept. 16, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
As my grandmother used to say, "Fireworks are just blowing up your money."
I love the smell of fireworks. It reminds me of Victory!!!!!
Probably not. It was much more accessible when it was at Clinton Lake. The viewing was also much improved.
We would if we were going to be in town, but we are actually taking a vacation this year. I love going down to Watson Park, listening to the music, eating some good food, visiting with friends. Then crossing over the Constant Park and watching the fireworks. But for the first time in years we are taking a real vacation. You really should try it. It's fun, and just use some bug spray. You won't get bitten. Turn off the computer and join the community.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Taco Dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· All-Day St. Louis Ribs: Full Order $11.99, 1/2 ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Taco Pizza With a Salad
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas 2 Toppings Each
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...