March 30, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
"No, occifer" the offending driver said when pulled over for suspicion of DUI, I was not drinking at each of those establishments, I was just sampling the various tastes, then I spit everything out, hence the smell of alcohol. Just like Bill Clinton said, I did not inhale (swallow). The darn stuff makes me sick; I plead a fifth, or at least a pint!
Does a duck quack?
This is a great idea!! Let the stores give away samples, then raise their prices to make up for the "free" samples, which come from open containers.
Gee, this sounds kinda like a hidden Kansas tax, only going to the business.
Wait, maybe the businesses can create a special tax district to pay for the "free" stuff.
Does a wild bear cr@p in the woods?
Guess it depends if he got hit by that falling tree nobody heard . . .
I did that last week. It really hurt. (Tree just fell right over. I didn't hear a thing.)
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Spicy Black Bean ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...