March 11, 2014 |
45° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
This poll is two days late. Oh, well. Better late than never.
It happened years before I was born but my parents knew more folks who were killed on the invasion than those who survived it. An uncle is buried there.
Yup, father-in-law. My folks & their siblings told me they lost too many friends that day. Nowadays we just string out the casualties a few at a time. Stop with the fighting already.
A friend who sat next to me in high school band. He was 19years old.
A friend who sat next to me in KU band. He was in the D-Day invasion and was one the troops caught in the Battle of the Bulge.
The best friend of my brother was killed on D-Day. My brother was in the Pacific forces at MIdway. He was on deck when a Kamakzi dived into the ship. He came home with shrapnel in the brain.
Also, the son of our neighborhood florist was killed on D-Day.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Nacho pizza with a salad.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!