April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I prefer winter anything over summer anything right about now. I really like them boyz that go ski flying off the big ramp thingy, whatever you call it. Womens's beach volleyball, yes, rules.
What's not to like about women's beach volleyball??? The view is great and the women kick butt. Track and field will be the best since KU has a "Diamond" in the 4x400 relay!!!
I really liked the "olden days" when it really was the thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat, instead of all the human interest stories now. I want the Olympic games, not the feel good stories. ABC did a stellar job of providing Olympic coverage. And I prefer to watch NBC for news.
I haven't been a big fan since the East German Women were disqualified.
I stuck my dismount last night...
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!