March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
So gluten is now the flavor of the month bogeyman?
Bottom line. It does not matter what's in it. If the food tastes good, I'll eat it. If it doesn't taste good, I won't.
I refuse to eat a meal based on whether or not I can add a few precious seconds to my life span.
Good coffee don't need cream and sugar, tofu is cattle feed and what the hell is gluten?
It's that stuff the holds your bread together, RoeD - gives it elasticity.
I am not a part of the less than 1% of the population who has Celiac disease... so I have no reason to be gluten free.
Celiac's tends to run in families, I have three in-laws who fight it everyday. It's tough to find anything premade, from the grocery to restaurants that don't use wheat, or gluten or modified food starch. Check the labels, you'll see. When we dine together, which is frequently, we just work around it. But those who are using the "GF" banner as a fad, . . . they'll learn.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...