March 31, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
So gluten is now the flavor of the month bogeyman?
Bottom line. It does not matter what's in it. If the food tastes good, I'll eat it. If it doesn't taste good, I won't.
I refuse to eat a meal based on whether or not I can add a few precious seconds to my life span.
Good coffee don't need cream and sugar, tofu is cattle feed and what the hell is gluten?
It's that stuff the holds your bread together, RoeD - gives it elasticity.
I am not a part of the less than 1% of the population who has Celiac disease... so I have no reason to be gluten free.
Celiac's tends to run in families, I have three in-laws who fight it everyday. It's tough to find anything premade, from the grocery to restaurants that don't use wheat, or gluten or modified food starch. Check the labels, you'll see. When we dine together, which is frequently, we just work around it. But those who are using the "GF" banner as a fad, . . . they'll learn.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Strip Club Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...