April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
maybe in the future.
I won a prize at the fair once. I was very happy.
No, after that drunk rambling Faulkner won it, it lost all value as an accomplishment of merit.
The Pulitzer Prize it is in the same category as the Nobel Prize.
Oh yeah, that drunk rambling Faulkner won the Nobel Prize too.
So did Obama.
Always reminds me of the Waylon Jennings song...
They oughtta give me the Wurlitzer Prize
For all the silver I let slide down the slot
Playin' those songs sung blue
That help me remember you
I don't wanna get over you
Not since Leonard Pitts received one. What a joke.
Do I follow who wins the "Pulitizer Prizes?"
No. I follow who wins the Pulitzer Prizes.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...