Advertisement

Archive for Saturday, May 11, 2013

Emergency crews respond to duplex kitchen fire

May 11, 2013

Advertisement

At 9:34 p.m., Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical responded to a call of an out of control kitchen fire at an apartment duplex located at 1901 Kentucky St. By 9:56 p.m. crews had the fire under control and were checking the building for smoke damage. At least two individuals were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene. No information on the cause or damage estimates were available at the time.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.