If you want to beat the crowd on Election Day, which is Tuesday, advance voting continues through Monday.
Here’s the schedule for advance voting:
• Douglas County Courthouse, 11th and Massachusetts streets: 8 a.m.-7 p.m. through Friday. Additional hours at the courthouse will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. The last time for advance voting at the courthouse is 8 a.m. to noon Monday.
• Brandon Woods Smith Center, 4730 Brandon Woods Terrace: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. though Friday.
• Building 21 at Douglas County Fairgrounds, 2110 Harper St.: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. though Friday.
• Drive Room at Kansas University Burge Union, 1601 Irving Hill Road: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. today and Thursday.
• Lecompton City Hall, Eudora Recreation Center and Baldwin City Fire Department: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.