Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical crews are investigating a fire that broke out in a garage at 915 Missouri at about 2:30 p.m. Thursday.
Division chief Eve Tolefree said in an email that the fire caused about $15,000 and was likely caused by improper disposal of ashes.
A garage fire broke out in the 900 block of Missouri around 2:30 pm on May 3, 2012. The garage had heavy fire damage to the inside and roof.
Copyright 2013 The
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
We strive to uphold our values for every story published.