• Kasold Street from Bob Billings Parkway to Eighth Street will have one lane closed beginning Tuesday. Crews will be working Tuesday through Friday only and the project is expected to last one month. Completion: April 2012.
• One lane of westbound Sixth Street west of George Williams Way will be closed intermittently until the end of May as Sixth Street is extended in the area. Completion: May 2012.
• Kansas River levee closed for construction of Bowersock Mills & Power Co.’s new plant on the north bank. Users will be detoured to city streets crossing at the controlled intersection of North Second and Locust streets. Completion: late 2012.
• Water lines will be replaced along 23rd Street from approximately Barker Avenue to just east of the Douglas County Maintenance yard, 711 E. 23rd St. Sanitary sewer piping will be reconstructed along the Burroughs Creek alignment north and south of East 23rd Street. These projects will close North Perimeter Road and East 23rd Street Frontage Road throughout construction. Completion: June 2012.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. Completion: late 2012.
U.S. Highway 69
• Northbound left lane closed from 103rd Street to 91st Street in Overland Park for reconstruction work. Completion: spring 2012.
U.S. Highway 24
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in both directions over the Bourbanis Creek bridge beginning early afternoon on Friday. Completion: November 2012
• There will be alternating lane closures (northbound and southbound) from the Kansas River to Interstate 35 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday. Completion: Monday.
• The eastbound left lane will be closed from Quivira Road to U.S. Highway 69 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday. Completion: Tuesday.