Advertisement

Archive for Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Early morning fire causes $3,000 damage outside Eldridge Street residence

June 6, 2012

Advertisement

A Lawrence Douglas County Fire Medical spokeswoman said the improper discarding of smoking material caused a fire early Wednesday to the exterior of a residence in the 500 block of Eldrige Street.

Division Chief Eve Tolefree said the fire was classified as accidental. The fire was reported about 2 a.m., and it caused an estimated $3,000 damage. No one was displaced.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.