Just in time for Father’s Day, Hallmark offers “Rock the House” (8 p.m., Hallmark). Jack Coleman (“Heroes”) stars as a divorced, super-busy dad who has little time for family. About the time he discovers he has alienated his teenage daughter (Cassi Thomson of “Big Love”), he reunites with members of his old high school band and begins practicing all the time. This allows even less time for his daughter, until it dawns on him to invite her to sing backup with the guys. If life were only a Hallmark movie. Help yourself.
• Syfy takes a break from campy films like “Mega Python vs. Gatoroid” (6 p.m., Syfy) to repeat the 1998 television adaptation of “Moby Dick” (8 p.m., Syfy), starring Patrick Stewart and Henry Thomas.
• Two comic actors take on more than 60 roles in the fake airport documentary “Come Fly With Me” (10:30 p.m., BBC America). Matt Lucas and David Walliams play everyone from air hostesses to passengers, celebrities and paparazzi. Produced by the folks who brought us “Little Britain.”
• The Bio Channel combines television’s gluttony for superstition with its worship of boldfaced names in its ongoing series “Celebrity Ghost Stories” (8 p.m., Bio). Now in its third season, “Celebrity Ghost Stories” will feature spine-tingling tales by Regis Philbin, Harry Hamlin, Ana Gasteyer and Jaime King. And that’s just tonight’s show! Later this season, we’ll be regaled with tales of spectral encounters by singer/rapper Dennis Coles, better known as Ghostface Killah. Just what does a ghost say to a man named Ghostface?
Tonight’s other highlights
• Fans of AMC’s “The Killing,” or folks who want to catch up, can watch the show in two six-episode marathon helpings (3 p.m. through 9 p.m. today and Sunday, Sundance).
• Settlers adjust to the planet Carpathia on the new British import “Outcasts” (8 p.m., BBC America).
• Scheduled on “48 Hours Mystery” (9 p.m., CBS): Murder ensues after a man’s wife sues his mistress.
• Lady Gaga, Gwyneth Paltrow, Geoffrey Rush and Jason Byrne appear on “The Graham Norton Show” (9 p.m., BBC America).
• Jim Carrey hosts “Saturday Night Live” (10:30 p.m., NBC), featuring musical guests the Black Keys.
A Vermont maid (Carole Lombard) flimflams big-city newspaper writers in the 1937 screwball comedy “Nothing Sacred” (11 p.m., TCM).
An eager spy finds things complicated on “CHAOS” (7 p.m., CBS) ... “Minute To Win It” (7 p.m., NBC) ... On back-to-back episodes of “Cops” (Fox), domestic violence (7 p.m.) and oddities (7:30 p.m.) ... “The Bachelorette” (7 p.m., ABC).
A murder caught on tape on “NCIS” (8 p.m., CBS) ... Death by design on “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” (8 p.m., NBC) ... John Walsh hosts “America’s Most Wanted” (8 p.m., Fox) ... One murder leads to another on “Law & Order: Los Angeles” (9 p.m., NBC) ... “Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition” (9 p.m., ABC).