Douglas County residents or businesses filing for bankruptcy protection during the week ended Thursday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the District of Kansas, according to court records:
• Jerry Lee Kemberling and Sondra Jean Kemberling, also known as Sonnie Kemberling, 306 Park Hill Terrace, Lawrence.
• Manuel Rodriguez, 436 Calif., Apt. 2, Lawrence.
• Edmund Patrick Walters, also known as Ed Walters, and doing business as Blackstone Painting & Hardwood and Walters Enterprises Inc., and Stacy Krista Walters, 810 E. 13th St., Eudora.
• Kendra Marie Dick, 1916 Ohio, Lawrence.
• Henry Brady Hobson, also known as H. Brad Hobson and Brad Hobson, and Donna Lynne Hobson, also known as Lynne Hobson and Donna L. McCracken, 406 Elk Ridge Drive, Baldwin City.
• Charles Joseph Atherton, also known as Chuck Atherton, and Emily Gene Atherton, formerly known as Emily Kapp, 2737 Maverick Lane, Lawrence.