• Reconstruction of the intersection of North Second and Locust streets has closed both lanes of North Second heading north through the intersection and one lane heading south. Northbound vehicles follow a detour including Elm, North Third, Locust and — crossing Union Pacific Railroad tracks — Lyon streets. The restrictions are set to last into December.
• Drivers may face slow traffic periods as construction continues for a new U.S. Highway 59 between Lawrence and Ottawa.
• Douglas County Road 9, or East 1500 Road, is closed from the Kansas Turnpike to U.S. Highway 24-40, as crews hired by the Kansas Turnpike continue with bridge construction activities. The closure is set to last until late spring.
• Traffic remains reduced to one lane on two bridges along Douglas County Road 458, at the southwest edge of Clinton Lake: the Wakarusa River Bridge and Rock Creek Bridge.
U.S. Highway 24
• Eastbound U.S. Highway 24 will be reduced to one lane from Muddy Creek to Kansas Highway 237 in Shawnee County for pavement repairs, Monday through Friday.
• Beginning Monday, ongoing pavement repairs along Interstates 70 and 470 in Shawnee County will be on hold until April.
Kansas Highway 7
• The southbound left lane of Kansas Highway 7 in Leavenworth County will be closed Monday through Friday from Main Street in Lansing to Fourth Street in Leavenworth, and for several blocks north and south of Eisenhower Road, for utility relocation work.
• The ramp from northbound K-7 to westbound U.S.-24/State Avenue will be closed from 9 a.m. to noon Monday for pavement repairs in Wyandotte County. From noon to 3:30 p.m., the closure will switch to the southbound ramp from K-7 onto eastbound State Avenue.