Law enforcement report
• Lawrence police arrested a 24-year-old Lawrence man outside the Phoggy Dog, 2228 Iowa, after he confronted bar staff with a knife.
Sgt. Susan Hadl said police were called to the bar at 2 a.m. Thursday morning to reports of drug activity in the parking lot. The bar staff confronted the individuals and asked them to move along, Hadl said. One of the men reportedly then turned to bar staff with a knife in his hand and said he had no intention of leaving.
Hadl said the man’s confrontational attitude and exposed knife left the staff disturbed and frightened. Bar employees subdued the man until police arrived. Officers found a knife on the man as well as a small amount of marijuana.
He was booked into jail on allegations of aggravated assault, battery, criminal damage to property and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $3,000.
• A 36-year-old Lawrence woman was booked into jail Thursday morning on charges of vehicle burglary, criminal damage to property, possession of stolen property and theft. Police arrested her in the 700 block of Lake Street in North Lawrence at 1:11 a.m. Her bond was set at $2,750.
• Lawrence police arrested a 20-year-old Lawrence man on allegations of battery Thursday morning. The man was arrested in the 900 block of East 14th Street at 12:33 a.m. His bond was set at $750.
• A Lecompton woman suspected of battery, criminal damage to property and violating a protective order was booked into jail Wednesday night. The 33-year-old was arrested in the 600 block of Michigan Street. Bond was set at $1,500.
• A 25-year-old woman reported domestic battery in the 3300 block of Iowa Street. The incident occurred at 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.
• A 32-year-old woman reported domestic battery at 4:10 a.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of Atherton Court.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical reported no fire calls Thursday.