The Lawrence Community Theatre has announced the lineup for its 2009-2010 season.
Tickets will go on sale next month, and exact dates will be announced later. For more information, visit www.theatrelawrence.com.
Here are the shows:
• “Club Morocco,” September/October. This is a mystery that unfolds around the big-band jazz sounds of the 1940s, including tunes such as “Autumn Leaves” and “Chattanooga Choo Choo.”
• “Cinderella,” December. The fairly tale, originally presented on television in 1957, is recreated on stage.
• “Dixie Swim Club,” January. Five Southern women, whose friendships began many years ago on their college swim team, set aside a long weekend every August to catch up on their relationships. The comedy focuses on four of those weekends that span 33 years.
• “Rabbit Hole,” March. A 2007 Pulitzer Prize-winning drama about an accident that leaves a couple drifting apart.
• “Blithe Spirit,” April. This is a comedy about a novelist haunted by the ghost of his first wife. When a visiting medium conducts a seance and the current wife is accidentally killed, the novelist’s life takes a turn for the worse — with two wives to haunt him.
• “Curtains,” June. A musical about a Boston police detective who “cares as much for musical theater as justice,” who is heading up a murder investigation. This is from the creators of “Chicago.”