Archive for Friday, October 12, 2007

Journal-World experiences phone problems

October 12, 2007

Phone and voicemail systems at The Journal World, News Center, and Mediaphormedia are experiencing problems today.

If you are trying and failing to contact an employee there, please call 843-1000 and ask the operator to direct your call - or contact that employee directly through their e-mail or cell phone.

Comments

Ragingbear 7 years, 6 months ago

If you would like to make a post, please disconnect and try again. If you need help, then contact your system administrator.

GretchenJP 7 years, 6 months ago

Please don't sign off. Your blog is very important to us. Please wait for the next available reply.

bearded_gnome 7 years, 6 months ago

"your call is very important to us ... ... ... ... the next available servant will dispatch your call into the great abiss of doom."

Kaw Pickinton 7 years, 6 months ago

thebcman

I was going to say that. Are they going to post a headline every time my home phone does not work.

/it's never not worked //have had sunflower phone service for years

Michael Stanclift 7 years, 6 months ago

I'm still advocating a seperate section in the paper for news just about the paper.

Ragingbear 7 years, 6 months ago

Please being telling me of the operating system. I am Abraham Lincoln, a skilled technical service I am technician.

gccs14r 7 years, 6 months ago

RT, that's about right, since the paper leans so far right it's horizontal.

Sigmund 7 years, 6 months ago

I make my living off the evening news, Just give me something that I can use. People love it when you lose, They love dirty laundry.

Well I could have been an actor, But I wound up here. I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear. Come and whisper in my ear, We need dirty laundry.

Kick 'em when they're up, Kick 'em when they're down. Kick 'em when they're up, Kick 'em when they're down. Kick 'em when they're up, Kick 'em when they're down. Kick 'em when they're up,