Archive for Friday, October 12, 2007

Journal-World experiences phone problems

October 12, 2007

Phone and voicemail systems at The Journal World, News Center, and Mediaphormedia are experiencing problems today.

If you are trying and failing to contact an employee there, please call 843-1000 and ask the operator to direct your call - or contact that employee directly through their e-mail or cell phone.

Comments

Ragingbear 9 years, 1 month ago

If you would like to make a post, please disconnect and try again. If you need help, then contact your system administrator.

GretchenJP 9 years, 1 month ago

Please don't sign off. Your blog is very important to us. Please wait for the next available reply.

bearded_gnome 9 years, 1 month ago

"your call is very important to us ... ... ... ... the next available servant will dispatch your call into the great abiss of doom."

Kaw Pickinton 9 years, 1 month ago

thebcman

I was going to say that. Are they going to post a headline every time my home phone does not work.

/it's never not worked //have had sunflower phone service for years

Michael Stanclift 9 years, 1 month ago

I'm still advocating a seperate section in the paper for news just about the paper.

Ragingbear 9 years, 1 month ago

Please being telling me of the operating system. I am Abraham Lincoln, a skilled technical service I am technician.

gccs14r 9 years, 1 month ago

RT, that's about right, since the paper leans so far right it's horizontal.

Sigmund 9 years, 1 month ago

I make my living off the evening news, Just give me something that I can use. People love it when you lose, They love dirty laundry.

Well I could have been an actor, But I wound up here. I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear. Come and whisper in my ear, We need dirty laundry.

Kick 'em when they're up, Kick 'em when they're down. Kick 'em when they're up, Kick 'em when they're down. Kick 'em when they're up, Kick 'em when they're down. Kick 'em when they're up,