Wedding date set
New York - Hollywood's most high-profile engaged couple have finally set a wedding date.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes will marry in Italy on Nov. 18, Cruise's representative, Arnold Robinson, confirmed to The Associated Press on Tuesday. Holmes will wear a dress designed by Giorgio Armani, Robinson also confirmed.
The wedding date was reported by Us Weekly magazine on its Web site.
Holmes, 27, and Cruise, 44, became engaged in June 2005. Their daughter, Suri, was born April 18.
Cruise and Holmes were first photographed together in Rome in April 2005. Two months later, the "Mission: Impossible" actor announced he had proposed to Holmes atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Holmes, who starred in TV's "Dawson's Creek," was previously engaged to actor Chris Klein. Cruise, previously married to Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman, also had a high-profile romance with Penelope Cruz.
Manliest of men
Los Angeles- George Clooney is the No. 1 man's man, according to a list compiled by AskMen.com.
The Oscar winner tops the Web site's list of what it calls the 49 best representatives of the male gender. Rap mogul Jay-Z, adventurer-entrepreneur Richard Branson, cyclist Lance Armstrong and designer Tom Ford make up the rest of the top five, in order.
The list was culled from nominations submitted by readers of the online magazine, who were asked to name the top "ambassadors of male-kind." Voters were asked to look for traits such as integrity, charisma and intelligence.
Mills McCartney sues over newspaper reports
London - Heather Mills McCartney's lawyers said Tuesday she is suing two newspapers over "false, damaging and immensely upsetting" stories surrounding her divorce from Paul McCartney.
The law firm Mishcon de Reya named the Daily Mail and London's Evening Standard as the subject of legal proceedings, adding that a suit also will be filed against The Sun.
Mills McCartney had been vilified in the media and was now being stalked by photographers, the firm said. It alleged that other newspapers had also printed false statements but the three listed would be the focus of the lawsuit.
"She cannot sue - for now, at least - every single newspaper that has published false, damaging, and immensely upsetting statements about her," the statement read.
Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Daily Mail and the Evening Standard, said the stories about Mills McCartney in both papers "were obtained by proper methods and in accordance with good journalistic practice."