Advertisement

Archive for Sunday, June 25, 2006

On the record

June 25, 2006

Advertisement

Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:

Fire calls

¢ Smoke detector activated due to malfunction. 10:52 a.m. Friday, 1603 W. 15th St.

¢ Smoke or odor removal, 11:39 a.m. Friday, 1301 La.

¢ Arcing, shorted electrical equipment. 1:23 p.m. Friday, N. Second.

¢ Heat from short circuit (wiring) defective/worn. 5:05 p.m. Friday, 1047 Del.

¢Smoke detector activation due to malfunction. 10:49 p.m. Friday, 1012 Emery.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.