Advertisement

Archive for Thursday, October 20, 2005

On the record

October 20, 2005

Advertisement

Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:

Fire calls

¢ Carbon monoxide detector malfunction, 7:22 p.m. Tuesday, 2531 Redbud Lane.

¢ Fire call, canceled, 4:11 p.m. Tuesday, 935 E. 23rd St.

¢ Building fire, 3:57 p.m. Tuesday, 828 Broadview Drive.

¢ Gasoline or other flammable liquid spill, 9:59 a.m. Tuesday, 1611 E. 23rd St.

¢ Building fire, 1:35 a.m. Tuesday, 1216 Tenn.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.