Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Hazmat release investigation with no hazmat, 11:23 p.m. Friday, 139 Perry St.
- Smoke detector activation due to malfunction, 5:32 p.m. Friday, 1605 Irving Hill Road.
- Unauthorized burning, 4:33 p.m. Friday, 2135 Tenn.
- Smoke scare, odor of smoke, 2:31 p.m. Friday, 5600 block of Wagstaff Drive.
- Unintentional transmission of alarm, other, 8:11 a.m. Friday, 2711 Kensington Road.
Stray Dogs Brought to the
- Black lab, male, 4 to 5 months old.
- Rat terrier mix, female, 7 to 8 weeks old.