Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Hazmat release investigation with no hazmat, 12:59 a.m. Saturday, 3237 W. 26th St.
- Building fire, 10:38 p.m. Friday, 1327 N.H.
- Smoke detector activation, no fire -- unintentional, 9:49 p.m. Friday, 1734 Engel Road.
- Hazardous condition, other, 9:01 p.m. Friday, 203 W. Eighth St.
- Dispatched fire incident, canceled en route, 12:47 p.m. Friday, 1602 W. 15th St.
- Gasoline or other flammable liquid spill, 9:05 a.m. Friday, 2330 Iowa.
- Central station, malicious fire alarm, 2:45 a.m. Friday, 1800 Engel Road.
- Dispatched fire incident, canceled en route, 2:40 a.m. Friday, 2400 Kresge Road.
- Gas leak (natural gas or LPG), 1:57 a.m. Friday, 801 Mo.
Lawrence Humane Society
Stray dogs brought to shelter
- Terrier mix, brown and white, neutered male, adult
- Pit bull, brown with white chest, female, 1 to 2 years old.