Advertisement

Archive for Sunday, July 11, 2004

On the record

July 11, 2004

Advertisement

Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:


Fire calls

  • Power line down, 9:02 a.m. Friday, 1121 Ohio.
  • Gas leak, 7:42 a.m. Friday, 15th Street and Apple Lane.
  • Carbon monoxide incident, 4:39 a.m. Friday, 3323 Iowa.
  • Smoke scare, odor of smoke, 12:14 a.m. Friday, 1001 Sunnyside Ave.

Lawrence

Humane Society

Stray dogs brought to the shelter

  • Chocolate Lab, female, 3 to 5 years.
  • Shepherd mix, tan and black, red collar, female, 4 to 5 months.
  • Retriever/hound mix, golden, choke collar, female, 4 to 5 years.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.