Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Electrical wiring or equipment problem, 7:13 p.m. Friday, 205 E. 18th St.
- Good-intent call, 6:59 p.m. Friday, 111 E. 11th St.
- System malfunction, 3:37 p.m. Friday, 734 Vt.
- Unintentional smoke detector activation, 1:43 p.m. Friday, 4700 Overland Drive.
Lawrence Humane Society
Stray dogs brought to the shelter
- Terrier, red and white, female, 1 year.
- Lab mix, white and tan, female, 2 years.
- Miniature pinscher, black and tan, blue collar, female, 10 or more years.
- Aussie mix, merle, maroon collar, female, 2 years.
- Terrier mix, tricolored, maroon collar, female, 8 to 10 months.