New York For anyone who's counting, singer-actress-fashion- magnate Jennifer Lopez is now a star in another industry: Glow by J.Lo perfume was named the celebrity fragrance star of the year at the annual Fragrance Foundation awards.
Other "FiFi" winners, selected by Fragrance Foundation members including designers, packagers, retailers, manufacturers and suppliers as well as media, advertising and public relations agencies, were:
- Best new women's fragrance: The Healing Garden Waters Sheer Passion by Coty Beauty US in the mass appeal category; Chance by Chanel in the luxury category; and Vera Wang by Unilever Prestige in the niche category.
- Best new men's fragrance: Club Med My Ocean For Him by Coty Beauty US, mass appeal; Polo Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Fragrances, luxury; Marc Jacobs Men by American Designer Fragrances LLC, Parfums Givenchy, Inc., niche.
- Fragrance Hall of Fame: Eternity by Calvin Klein Cosmetics.
- Bath and Body Star: Kate Spade Beauty.
- Best interior scent collection: Tiffany Scented Candle Prism Crystal Votive, Single and Mini Collection by Tiffany & Co.