Welcome to the Law Offices of David J. Brown, LC. We work with our clients to achieve their goals, not ours. We have created this site to help answer your questions about who we are and what we do. If you:
- Are planning to marry and need a pre-marital agreement;
- Need to get a divorce or want to separate from your spouse;
- Have child custody or child support questions;
- Are in a non-traditional family and need assistance;
- Want to adopt a child or place a child for adoption;
- Want to protect your assets by creating a trust or planning your estate;
- Need to prepare a will, a power of attorney, or a living will;
- Have had a family member die and need help with probate;
- Hope to start a new business;
We can help. Please contact us for more information. Thanks.
This business appears in: Featured Downtown Businesses, Services, Attorneys & Legal Services, Appellate Practice, Business Law, Divorce Law, Estate Planning, Family Law, General Practice Attorney, Real Estate Law, Wills & Probate Law
- Douglas County Bar Association
- Judge Hugh Means Inn of Court
- Best of Lawrence 2013
- 1989 Albany Law School Post-Graduate
- Child Custody/Support
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Small Business
Areas of Practice
The Law Office of David J. Brown, LC, has been honored to have represented various clients at each stage of ...
The purpose of estate planning is to protect your financial goals in the event you suffer some catastrophic health emergency ...
Today’s family lawyer faces exciting challenges. The nature of the family is changing and the law is changing to meet ...
We assist clients who have children as a result of prior relationships; who want to have children through artificial insemination ...
Worst lawyer in town. Hire this incompetent and he will promptly go work for the other side. He has little interest in the needs of his clients, he just wants to take their money and run. Most likely, this clown is gunning for political office. Maybe the voters will 'demote him up' and out of the law profession.