Sept. 17, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
this should be close.
Depends on who appointed the judges. But, the legislators come in third place, regardless.
Federal because they would be impartial.
Politicians are partial. Judges are trained to be impartial. In fact, I only have faith in two branches of government these days (Juciciary and Executive).
You do realize that Brownback is the head of the Executive branch of Kansas government. don't you? I don't believe anyone could classify him as being "impartial".
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ Kids Meals with Purchase of an Adult Entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza.
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice Lunch Special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
50¢ Bites & 55¢ Wings All Day Long
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!