April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I am enjoying less mowing of the lawn, but watering the garden every three days.
I'm thinking a grass fire would improve the condition of my lawn at this point.
I'm just pondering setting a preemptive backburn.
I have been cutting back on the amount of water I put in my bourbon, but a tad more ice. Just trying to help.
not for the grass but for the veggies
People who water their lawn in weather like this should have an extra 300% monthly fee added to their water bill if they are on a municipal water system.
Ditto to what BABBOY said
I did on the 4th. We shot a lot of fireworks and it is dry. I watered both before and after. But, otherwise no.
I regularly water to keep it green...
To prevent grass fires, no. To keep a newly sodded lawn from dying, why yes. Sadly the city mistook my high consumption as a 'possible water leak'. I'm guessing they failed to notice the green and black things spraying water throughout the yard.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...