Aug. 22, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
By the time you figure it out you are a dehorned steer.
I drove a tractor for years. Sunup to sundown. And, I stacked a lot of bales. Does that count?
I worked in a pea cannery in Oregon the summer after I graduated from KU. That.is what happens when you have a degree in education.
Kinda a stretch, but does harvesting belly button lint, toe jam and ear wax count. Otherwise yes, haying, fence building, cattle and chicken raising, orcharding!
Heavens yes. I grew up on an Anderson County soybean farm, had animals in 4-H, and ran a combine on a wheat harvest crew.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Fish Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street Chicken Caesar Salad or New York Reuben
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Chipotle Beef Sancho with Mexican Rice
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Buy 1 Get 1 Pizza Specials!
· Buy Any Small, Get a 1-Topping Small for ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
$1 Off Any Bigg's Signature Sandwich
· Lunchtime only.
Wheat State Pizza
Large Specialty Pizza PLUS Large 1-Topping Pizza
· Everyday Special: Get a 10" 1-topping pizza and ...