March 10, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
By the time you figure it out you are a dehorned steer.
I drove a tractor for years. Sunup to sundown. And, I stacked a lot of bales. Does that count?
I worked in a pea cannery in Oregon the summer after I graduated from KU. That.is what happens when you have a degree in education.
Kinda a stretch, but does harvesting belly button lint, toe jam and ear wax count. Otherwise yes, haying, fence building, cattle and chicken raising, orcharding!
Heavens yes. I grew up on an Anderson County soybean farm, had animals in 4-H, and ran a combine on a wheat harvest crew.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...