March 11, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
The fact that someone covered up the reports of spousal abuse by the Lawrence hospital need to be investigated.
Coach Mangino was a government employee, the information should be open to the general public as we pay part of his salary!!
In the end it will come out.
HomeBoy what are you talking about? This is the first i heard of this! Do you have a source?
I thought that KU Athletics was a private corporation affiliated with the university? Wouldn't that mean that all the coaches and employees are privately employed?
The settlement is paid by the athletic department NOT the university.
Saying that I believe that the financial settlement should be public record because he is a quasi state employee. I don't believe the investigation should be public. I believe it is a personnel issue. Otherwise any investigation of a state employee should be public record.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Nacho pizza with a salad.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...